EASY CHICKEN STIR FRY RECIPE
This easy Chicken Stir Fry recipe is loaded with fresh veggies and the most delicious sauce made with honey, soy sauce, and toasted sesame oil! This healthy recipe takes 20 minutes to make and will wow your family with it’s amazing flavor! Makes sure to try my Easy Cashew Chicken and 20 Minute Sesame Chicken with Broccoli too!
If you are looking for quick and easy weeknight dinners, and I mean, who isn’t? Stir fry dinners are the way to go. You get your protein, your veggies, your everrrything in one skillet and less than 2o minutes later, the fam is at the table eating a healthy dinner. Can you say winning?
- Honey – for a touch of sweetness which makes this chicken stir fry universally loved by adults and kids alike.
- Toasted Sesame Oil – gives this dish some Asian flair. The oil is very strong so you don’t want to go crazy here.
- Soy Sauce – it’s just not a stir fry without soy sauce! Great flavor but make sure to buy low-sodium!
- Chicken Broth – this will thin out the sauce a bit and add some flavor.
- Corn Starch & Water – creates thickness in the sauce when brought to a boil at the end.
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes – completely optional but adds great flavor and a bit of a kick to the dish.
Each ingredient plays a crucial role in the stir fry sauce so you really don’t want to leave anything out.